As health and safety priorities shift to respond to the everchanging legislation landscape, we take a look at the key topics on the agenda of those responsible for workplace safety budgets.
- The Health & Wellbeing Agenda: The focus on mental health in the workplace continues to grow, and employers are recognising the importance of providing resources and support for employees’ mental well-being. Investment in employee assistance programs, private medical, mental health training, and destigmatising mental health discussions continues to increase.
- Remote Work Safety: With the increase in remote work arrangements, ensuring the safety and well-being of remote workers remains a focus for health and safety spend. Employers are developing guidelines and policies to address ergonomic setups, mental health support, cybersecurity, and work-life balance for remote employees.
- Technology for Safety: The integration of technology in health and safety practices is on the rise. Wearable devices, sensors, and artificial intelligence are being used for monitoring and tracking safety metrics, predicting potential hazards, and improving incident response., with further advancements in safety-related technologies.
- Focus on Ergonomics: Proper ergonomics plays a significant role in preventing workplace injuries and promoting employee well-being. In 2023, organisations are expected to pay more attention to ergonomics by providing ergonomic assessments, adjustable workstations, and training programs to ensure employees have a comfortable and safe work environment.
- Pandemic Preparedness: In our new post-pandemic world, organisations realise the importance of being prepared for future health crises. In 2023, health and safety plans continue to include measures such as robust hygiene protocols, flexible work arrangements, vaccination strategies, and effective communication channels to ensure quick responses to any potential outbreaks.
- Writing Engaging Health & Safety Management Reports 28/11/2023
- How to Support Diabetics’ Wellbeing in the Workplace 28/11/2023
- Winter Driving Tips For Employees 28/11/2023
100 Avebury Boulevard
Central Milton Keynes