Customer Experience Manager
This is a new role to lead the Customer Service/Technical Support team that supports Riskex’s customers to ensure they get the best customer experience possible when provisioning, implementing and supporting services including online and face to face interactions. A key focus is to monitor & drive adoption, usage & expansion of services.
This role will involve managing and significantly improving our processes and taking ownership of new customer service delivery to ensure the smooth flow of information to deliver their services quickly, within customer deadlines and achieving internal and external KPI’s and SLA’s. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about delivering and exceeding customer expectations in a SaaS company. The type of person we are looking for will have previous experience in a customer service/software deployment team, as well as people management experience.
- Working with the team to create, deliver and implement new systems and processes to continually improve our service to our customers. This includes generating customer communications and documents.
- Be focused on driving process improvement and implementation ensuring the team activities are well documented and accurately followed to reduce the risk of human error.
- Manage the team as first point of contact for customer service and technical queries.
- Perform regular 1-2-1’s with direct reports to ensure they drive a culture of nurturing and support.
- Attend customer meetings/review meetings/kick off workshops and be comfortable running these sessions.
- Be active in driving change and evolution to support the improvement of the customer experience.
- Maintain Domain and Product Knowledge: Understand the business and technical problems the Riskex solution addresses. Stay current on product roadmap understanding the scenarios, features, and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems.
- Acting as an escalation point for customer issues and complaints (before they escalate to a Director).
- Represent the department as part of the senior management team.
Technical / hands on experience
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done.
- 3 years experience in managing a team and the ability to be an effective leader.
- Proactive, motivational, tenacious, committed and hungry to succeed.
- SaaS technology literate and complete understanding of all Microsoft Office solutions.
- Must possess integrity and trustworthiness towards the company.
- Must possess strong presentation, organisation and administration skills.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively. Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Well-structured and organised, able to prioritise work and work under pressure.
- Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business/customer.