Online privicy notice highlights : last updated 05/03/2018
This notice provides highlights of the full AssessNET Privacy Statement. This notice and the full privacy statement apply to those AssessNET websites / applications and services that display or link to this notice.
- When you register for certain AssessNET services, we will ask you to provide personal information.
- The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other AssessNET services such as training.
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, age and gender may be collected in the course of recording incident details, in accordance with RIDDOR reporting requirements.
Uses of Information
- We use the information we collect to provide the services you request and send appropriate communications from the service. Our services may include the display of personalized content based on the modules you interact with.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services offered by AssessNET and its affiliates, and to send you relevant survey invitations related to the service.
- Your information may be used to administer your account or track and respond to support tickets.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties.
- When personal information is provided to us we will only use it for the specific reason it was provided.
Correction or Removal of Personal Information
- Riskex acknowledges that individuals have the right to access their personal information. Riskex collects information on behalf of our customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals with whom our customers may interact using AssessNET.
- If you are connected with one of our customers and would no longer like us to hold your details, please contact the customer that you interact with directly.
- An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct thier query to the Riskex customer (the data controller). If requested to remove data by one of our customers, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Retention of Personal Information
- We retain personal data for the duration of an active contract for AssessNET and associated services. If you wish to terminate your contract, please contact your designated Riskex account manager.
- We will retain your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate records, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- We delete a clients data on the expiry of 12 months after the termination of the contract, accept as otherwise specified by the client.
- You can stop the delivery of promotion / update e-mails from AssessNET site or service by following the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
- To make proactive choices about how we communicate with you, follow the instructions listed in the communications preference of the full privacy statement.
- To view and edit your personal information, go to the SETTINGS tab while in AssessNET.
- When you download, install and user our Mobile Applications, we automatically collect the device identifier (or “UDID”) and operating system version.
- We may send push notifications from time-to-time in order to provide record updates from the contract modules in AssessNET. If you no longer wish to receive these types of communications, toy may turn them off at the device level.
- Riskex does not collect any location based information or run analytics on mobile devices.
- For more information on how to help protect your personal computer, your personal information we recommend visiting Microsoft’s online safety resources.
- Other information, such as end-user IP addresses are recorded when they log into AssessNET or other associated services. This information may include, but is not limited to IP addresss. This information allows us to track and maintain the security of the service and is not used for any other purpose.
- Amendments to this policy will be posted to this URL and will be effective when posted. You should frequently visit this Policy to check for ammendments. Your continued user of AssessNET and associated services following the posting of any amednment, modification, or change to this Policy shall constitute your acceptance of the amendments to the Policy.
- You can choose to discontinue use of AssessNET and associated services, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, or any modified version of this Policy.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.
Copyright © 2000 – 2018 AssessNET is a registered trademark.