How to use G-Cloud
The Digital Marketplace contains listings for all services in the G-Cloud framework. Suppliers catalogue their services, describing features and benefits, allowing customers to search and then evaluate the potential fit to their business needs. AssessNET is listed in the Software as a Service area.
The G-Cloud procurement process is simple:
- Prepare your requirements – a list of ‘must-haves’ and ‘wants’ – and get approval to buy what you needhttps://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/search?q=riskex
- Search for services on the Digital Marketplace using keywords
- Review services and apply the filters to create your shortlist
- Evaluate your options to find the cheapest or Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT)
- Choose your service, award and sign the contract (or ‘call-off’)
- Complete the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) benefits form
More detailed information can be found in the G-Cloud Framework Overview and Buyers Guide, around which we have based this article.